Andrew is an Oakland-based product and UX designer currently working full-time with Twitch.tv (Amazon). He received his BFA from UCLA in Design|Media Arts and has helped ship award-winning products for world-class companies for over 15 years.
Ready to pimp your ride.
- Design is invisible
- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
- Nothing is original
- Always be a student
- Walk stakeholders down a logical path of product conclusions until an optimal solution is reached.
- Explore product and creative risks early.
- Optimize for giving users back their time.
- Identify opportunities for delight.
- Prototype and test. Collate all types of feedback.
- Document, support, and ship.
- Listen, own, and evolve.
Tech experience: TestFlight, SuicideGirls, Technicolor, private biotech, Twitch (Amazon).
Agency experience: Wieden+Kennedy, TBWA/Chiat/Day, Nike, Reebok, Four Seasons, Pepsi, Hyundai.
Say hello via
LinkedIn, or Instagram.